Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Major Sponsorship Opportunities
Add your company’s name as a presenting sponsor for the Seminar Concert Stage or receptions at the event or to sponsor the live stream of concerts and virtual classes. As a presenting sponsor, your company will be recognized in all event advertising, online and in print. In addition, depending on your level of sponsorship, your package could include program ads, recognition on website, banquet tickets, targeted email blasts, and more. COST $500-$2000 (depending on sponsored item and package).
- Sponsorship of the Seminar Concert Stage $1000
- Live Streaming and Virtual Class Sponsorship $1000
- Happy Hour Reception Sponsor (3 available) $500 per reception
Major Sponsor Packages (includes partial sponsorship of Concert Stage, Live Streaming and Virtual Classes, and a Happy Hour Reception) $2000
Just imagine your company being recognized in this manner: “The HMA Seminar Concert Stage is Sponsored by (insert your company name here)!” Plus, at each concert, we announce your sponsorship to the audience.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Advertising space is available in the event program guide and the mobile event app. The printed program guide will be distributed to all National Seminar and Distinctly Teen participants. The mobile app is available to all event attendees as well as others following the event remotely. Banner ads in the mobile app will rotate at the top of the app menu screen.
- Inside Front or back cover (7″w x 10″h) – $300
- Full page (7”w x 10”h) – $180
- Half page (7”w x 4.75”h) – $80
- Business card (3.25”w x 2.25”h) – $50
- Banner Ad in Mobile event app (Size TBA) – $150
- Space reservations are due by June 1
- Final artwork is due June 10. Print ad artwork should be in a hi-res PDF format. Mobile app art should be in a PNG or JPG format following the dimensions listed above. We can offer assistance with artwork, if needed.
Targeted Attendee E-Mail Blasts – $300
We are offering companies the opportunity to reach event attendees through targeted, branded email messaging. You create the message and provide the graphics and we’ll send on your behalf to all registered event attendees. Send a personal invitation to your showcase. Inform them of a new product or service you will be highlighting at the event. Invite them to visit your booth for a special presentation. The options are limitless! We can even tell you who opened your email and clicked on included links so you can follow-up.
Pin Sponsorship – $650
Souvenir pins have been a staple of Seminar for many years. It is not uncommon to see past pins displayed on lanyards at HMA Seminars from one year to the next. This sponsorship will allow HMA to underwrite the cost of the souvenir pin. The pin will be affixed to a card with your company’s logo and contact information.
Attendee Promotional Gifts
- Donate a promotional item with your company name or logo.
- Examples of items to donate include notepads, pencils, pencil sharpeners, highlighters, page turners, reading lights, name badge lanyards, etc.
- Quantity needed will be communicated by June 10, 2021.
- No charge from the event, but sponsor is responsible for all costs associated with the item and shipping to the event
- Those who will have a vendor booth at the event are encouraged to offer a give-away item from their booth. Those not attending the event should ensure that items are delivered no later than 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 13. Delivery instructions and destination will be provided upon confirmation of your participation.
Registration Packet Inserts – $175
- Provide a flyer or other printed advertising piece to include in attendee registration packets
- Finished piece can be no larger than a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet
- Item for inclusion must be delivered to the event venue no later than 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 13. Delivery instructions will be provided.
Please Consider Becoming a National Seminar Sponsor
All advertisers will also be listed in acknowledgement sections of the National Seminar Event Guide, in the sponsor section of the mobile event app, and National Seminar pages of the Handbell Musicians of America website
If you are interested in opportunities you do not see listed here or in a combination of items, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss a customized sponsorship package.
To take advantage of one of these opportunities, complete and submit the form at the bottom of the page.