One of the great things about National Seminar is the opportunity to spend time in Handbell Commons with our Exhibiting Partners who are there to showcase their businesses and services. For Seminar 2023, we will be at the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas, and Handbell Musicians of America will have nearly the entire venue!
Handbell Commons will be located on the 1st floor, next to the entrance and registration tables, and classes, performances, and other activities will all be in close proximity and fully accessible. Grab-and-Go breakfasts and lunches will be located within Handbell Commons, and there will be places to stay and socialize while getting meals. Daily Happy Hours will be in Handbell Commons, too!
The prices for Handbell Commons at the 2023 National Seminar are:
$325 for HMA Business Members
$450 for non-members
- 10 ft x 10 ft booth w/table, 2 chairs & trash can
- 1/8 page ad in Overtones magazine
- Name sign
- Wireless internet access
- Access to standard electrical outlet
- Admission to all Seminar concerts
- 31 total open hours/13 hours unopposed
$375 for HMA Business Members
$550 for non-members
- All Standard Booth amenities listed above and 75-minute Showcase in dedicated room during Seminar class sessions
Additional Booth: $300 for HMA Business Members; $350 for non-members
Additional Power: $25 for 20 amp outlet; $50 for 100 amp outlet
*Not yet a Business Member? Join today!