All event activities will take place at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa.
Large guest rooms offer all the basic amenities and then some, including mini-refrigerators. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness room, room service, and spa are available for your leisure. In-house dining options include the hotel restaurant Soleil, lobby bar Ray’s, and the coffee shop offering Starbucks products. And just steps away from the hotel, enjoy the many shops of Tanger Outlets as well as the many restaurants found in the Westgate Entertainment District. Either of these options is only a short 5-minute walk from the hotel lobby.
- We have secured special rates for attendees of National Seminar 2021.
- Single/Double Standard Rooms $139/night plus tax (currently 15.17%).
- All rates include in-room internet access. Rates will be offered 3 days before and 3 days after the event dates, based on availability.
- Valet or Self-parking is available at $15.00, per car, per day.
- To receive the group rate, make your reservations by following the link.
- You may also call (623) 937-3700 and request the rate for Handbell Musicians of America National Seminar.
- To ensure the event rate, please make your reservation before June 15, 2021.
To ensure that we are able to meet the room block required by the Renaissance, registrants who opt for alternate lodging are required to pay an additional surcharge of $175.00. This surcharge does not apply to registrants with a home address within a 60-mile driving radius of the event site. Lodging requirements will be confirmed using a rooming list of reservations provided by the Renaissance.