Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Mobile Event App
The mobile app is back for National Seminar 2017. Below are some opportunities for you to connect with attendees through the app.
- Banner Ads – Limited to 5 – banner ads will rotate across the top of each page of the app. When clicked or tapped, each ad can link to your choice of: Full-Screen Pop-up, event survey, your exhibit listing in the app, or an external web page. COST $150
- Map Sponsorship – Limited to 1 – This year’s app will include an interactive map of the entire event site, not just the exhibit booths as it has in the past. Attendees will be able to click from a session location listing to zoom in on the room location on the app venue map – even offering directions to the room. With this new capability, we expect this to be one of the most visited features of the app. Map sponsorship includes your logo on the app and an enhanced presence highlighting you booth location throughout the event. COST $200
- Enhanced Exhibitor Profile – Make your company profile standout in the app exhibitor list. Add your logo, social media links, ribbons, and other attachments to draw attention to your profile. In addition, you will have the ability to set up individual user profiles for your staff and sales reps and link them to your company profile in the exhibitor list. COST $100
- Custom, Branded Survey or Live Poll – Enhance your showcase session with a live poll for participants showing real-time results. Or, create a branded survey to get attendee feedback about your company, products and services. COST $100 per Poll or Survey
There are several other ways to connect with attendees through the app. If you are interested in learning more, contact executive director, Jenny Cauhorn, for more details. We can create a custom package to fit your goals.
Targeted Attendee E-Mail Blasts – $300
For the first time ever, we are offering companies the opportunity to reach event attendees through targeted, branded email messaging. You create the message and provide the graphics and we’ll send on your behalf to all registered event attendees. Send a personal invitation to your showcase. Inform them of a new product or service you will be highlighting at the event. Invite them to visit your booth for a special presentation. The options are limitless! We can even tell you who opened your email and clicked on included links so you can follow-up.
Attendee Promotional Gifts
- Donate a promotional item with your company name or logo to be included in all participant tote bags
- Examples of items to donate include notepads, pencils, pencil sharpeners, highlighters, page turners, reading lights, name badge lanyards, etc.
- Approximately 500 bags will be distributed to event attendees, clinicians and staff
- No charge from the event, but sponsor is responsible for all costs associated with the item and shipping to the event
- All items must be delivered no later than 12:00 PM on Monday, July 11. Delivery instructions and destination will be provided upon confirmation of your participation.
Advertising space is available in the event program guide that will be distributed to all National Seminar attendees, clinicians and exhibitors. Consider placing an ad to get your message out.
- Full page (7”w x 10”h) – $175
- Half page (7”w x 4.75”h) – $85
- Business card (3.25”w x 2.25”h) – $45
- Space reservations are due by June 1
- Final artwork is due June 15 in a hi-resolution PDF format
Registration Packet Inserts – $175
- Provide a flyer or other printed advertising piece to include in attendee registration packets
- Finished piece can be no larger than a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet
- Item for inclusion must be delivered to the Hyatt Regency DFW no later than 12:00 NOON on Monday, July 11. Delivery instructions will be provided.
Please Consider Becoming a National Seminar Sponsor
All advertisers will also be listed in acknowledgement sections of the National Seminar Event Guide and National Seminar pages of the Handbell Musicians of America website. All Mobile Event Guide sponsors will also be listed in the Sponsor section of the app.
If you are interested in opportunities you do not see listed above or in a combination of items, please contact Jennifer Cauhorn at email@example.com to discuss a customized sponsorship package.
To take advantage of one of these opportunities, DOWNLOAD THIS FORM and return it per the instructions listed on the page.