Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Major Sponsorship Opportunities
Add your company’s name as presenting sponsor of one of the concerts or receptions at the event, or sponsor the mobile event app or the live-stream of concerts. As a presenting sponsor, your company will be recognized in all event advertising, online and in print. In addition, depending on your level of sponsorship, your package could include program ads, app banner ads, banquet tickets, targeted email blasts, and more. COST $500-$2000 (depending on sponsored item and package). Contact executive director, Jenny Cauhorn, for more information.
Advertising space is available in the event program guide and the mobile event app. The printed program guide will be distributed to all National Seminar and Distinctly Teen participants. The mobile app is available to all event attendees as well as others following the event remotely. Banner ads in the mobile app will rotate at the top of the app menu screen.
- Inside Front or back cover (7″w x 10″h) – $300
- Full page (7”w x 10”h) – $180
- Half page (7”w x 4.75”h) – $80
- Business card (3.25”w x 2.25”h) – $50
- Banner Ad in Mobile event app (1200 px x 300 px) – $150
- Space reservations are due by June 1
- Final artwork is due June 15. Print ad artwork should be in a hi-res PDF format. Mobile app art should be in a PNG or JPG format following the dimensions listed above. We can offer assistance with artwork, if needed.
Targeted Attendee E-Mail Blasts – $300
For the first time ever, we are offering companies the opportunity to reach event attendees through targeted, branded email messaging. You create the message and provide the graphics and we’ll send on your behalf to all registered event attendees. Send a personal invitation to your showcase. Inform them of a new product or service you will be highlighting at the event. Invite them to visit your booth for a special presentation. The options are limitless! We can even tell you who opened your email and clicked on included links so you can follow-up.
Attendee Promotional Gifts
- Donate a promotional item with your company name or logo to be included in all participant tote bags
- Examples of items to donate include notepads, pencils, pencil sharpeners, highlighters, page turners, reading lights, name badge lanyards, etc.
- Approximately 500 bags will be distributed to event attendees, clinicians and staff
- No charge from the event, but sponsor is responsible for all costs associated with the item and shipping to the event
- All items must be delivered no later than 12:00 PM on Monday, July 15. Delivery instructions and destination will be provided upon confirmation of your participation.
Registration Packet Inserts – $175
- Provide a flyer or other printed advertising piece to include in attendee registration packets
- Finished piece can be no larger than a standard 8.5” x 11” sheet
- Item for inclusion must be delivered to the event venue no later than 12:00 NOON on Monday, July 15. Delivery instructions will be provided.
Please Consider Becoming a National Seminar Sponsor
All advertisers will also be listed in acknowledgement sections of the National Seminar Event Guide, in the sponsor section of the mobile event app, and National Seminar pages of the Handbell Musicians of America website
If you are interested in opportunities you do not see listed here or in a combination of items, please contact Jennifer Cauhorn at email@example.com to discuss a customized sponsorship package.
To take advantage of one of these opportunities, complete and submit the form at the bottom of the page.